Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Less then 2 Weeks!

So last night Jeff and I met with our Stake President to get our temple recommends signed. It was such an amazing experience. Knowing that we were doing the right thing and having someone we both love and respect tell us our Heavenly Father was pleased with us, it was just perfect. Earlier in the evening I went with my mom to get all of my temple clothes, I picked out my dress, robes, slippers, and such. It was kind of surreal, anyone who has known me long enough may not believe that I'm going through the temple. The last year has been the best year of my life, not always easy definately some of the hardest times ever, but the best. I have found who I am and realized who I want to be. It's hard to explain unless you've lived it. Jeff is the most amazing person in the entire world, when I sat down and told him a week after we met that I couldn't go through the temple for a while and he looked at me and said, "I'll wait forever if I have to," I knew in that moment God had sent him to me. To have my entire family be able to go to the temple with me and be able to be sealed to my best friend for eternity, there can be no greater blessing. I have to thank my best friend Aubrey publicly. Without her standing by my side the last 8 years, I don't know where I'd be. She is such a great example to me and the kind of person I want to be. Aubrey is so talanted, she is smart, funny, creative, caring, and loves harder then anyone I know. I only hope to carry some of those traits into my marriage. Thank you Aubrey, you're a beautiful, strong young women and I can never repay you for the example you've been to me!! I love you!!
Tonight Jeff and I are finishing up bridal pictures at the Great Salt Lake then all we have is to get our marriage license tomorrow and get our Ipod mix put together for our reception. I love him more then anything in the entire world and can't wait to spend forever with him! Thank you to everyone who has stood by me through the years and all of the amazing examples you have been. When you didn't think anyone was watching, I was and you all have made me the person I am today.

1 comment:

  1. Aubrey is awesome :)
    I am glad to hear everything is running so smoothly with the wedding and I am so excited for you two and your big day!!

    ReplyDelete