Saturday, May 22, 2010

17 Days AWAY!!!

I have been thinking about blogging for a while now, and have just continued to put it off. I still don't feel like I have a lot to talk about but I figure I'm getting married in a couple weeks and now is better then never. I met Jeff August 6, 2009 at a singles ward weekend campout. We spent every minute we could together and got to know each other pretty well. Jeff left early that Saturday to pick up a boat on the way down and I hadn't gotten his number. I was so worried I'd never see him again or he'd never want to talk to me again. Well needless to say he was sitting next to my best friend at church that Sunday and I asked him for his phone number and we spent everyday together ever since. We decided we wanted to get married September 6 and officially got engaged September 29, 2009. We set the date to be June 8, 2010 to allow time for my brother to get home from his mission. Our colors are black, white, and hot pink and we're so ready to be married. We'll be living in my parents basement for a while and hopefully going back to school in the fall. I work at eBay and Jeff works at a warehouse in Draper. We are so in love and can't wait to start our lives together. 17 days from today we'll be Mr. Jeffrey Rodger Mack and Mrs. Kylee Fullmer Mack. I cannot wait! My brother just got home from his mission and plans are all done so now it's just the waiting and the excitement.


Our first bowling night after FHE




Aubrey's Birthday Dinner the end of August



Pre-season Jazz game October 19


Halloween Party

Goofing around after my first dress fitting in January


Red Robin

Jazz Game March 13







Engagement Pictures



Bridals












No comments:

Post a Comment