Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thankful

I have so neglected our blog, mostly because there is nothing to really share with the blog world. If anything I would use it to rant about the world but I don't want to offend anyone lol. I'm so happy with my life though. My husband is absolutely fantastic and I can't imagine doing anything to hurt him or ruin the wonderful relationship we have built. My dog is one of my loves, she is so little and just so damn cute I can't even get over her. The best is when Yeti is tired and will let you hold her like a little baby and she cuddles in the small of your neck. I have a great house with amazing neighbors that we love. I love my job and only hope I can obtain the skills needed to always work in medicine. I have a rock solid testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints that no one can ever take from me. I have a great family that I love so dearly, my dad makes me laugh every time I talk to him and my mom is so much like me we can just talk forever about everything and my little brother is always there to remind me if I'm doing something stupid (like almost rolling his 4-wheeler down the hill ;)) I have awesome in-laws that are so giving and would do anything to help anyone. I have amazing friends that no matter how long it's been we can sit and talk like we never skipped a day.

The world is such a scary place and Satan is so real that he is doing whatever he can to rip families apart and ruin the lives of everyone he can. I have seen his hand in the lives of those close to me as well as acquaintances. I can look back at my life and see how prevelent his influence was in my darkest days. I cannot wait until Jeff and I have kids of our own but it is scary thinking about bringing the best of the best into this dark and dreary world. We are going to start trying in June of next year so hopefully by the Spring of 2013 we'll have a Bentlee/Bronx Mack to love and teach right from wrong.

Well now that I have that out of my system, we are all ready for Christmas to come. Mostly we're excited about being off work. We have nothing to open Christmas morning, we bought a new king size bed a week ago and called that Christmas this year. We asked for food storage from both of our parents and decided against presents with siblings and instead are giving the gift of "time" by going to dinner and a movie Thursday. Mack's will be in Disneyland so we'll have both dogs and then we'll hit dinner at my parents Sunday afternoon. Even though life is going about in our little routine and there's nothing exciting happening it's perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment